Remote Phone Agents Needed to Support Crisis Cleanup
- Volunteer from the safety of your home
- Your personal phone number is masked by the Crisis Cleanup platform
- Support local residents who call the hotline to report property damages
Many local organizations use the Crisis Cleanup platform to 1) identify homes that require cleanup service of some sort, and 2) deploy volunteers to those sites to perform the work. Phone bank agents are responsible for entering complete and accurate information in the Crisis Cleanup platform as reported by residents who are calling Crisis Cleanup to report their needs. We are recruiting individuals to serve as a phone agent for Crisis Cleanup to do the following:
- Manage expectations
- Enter the callers’ requests on the Crisis Cleanup platform
- Complete a level one criminal background check.
- After responding to this need you will receive an email from a Volunteer Houston team member with a link to a ZOOM training that will occur on Thursday Feb 25th @ 5 – 6 pm. Participation in this training is mandatory.
- After completing training you will be provided a link to register for various phone bank shifts.
- Each shift is 3 hours
- Earliest shift starts at 8 am, latest shift ends at 8 pm
- Agents are needed now through March 5th
- You are asked to return calls from residents and enter their info in the platform during your shift. You may or may not be making calls during your full shift. It is completely dependent on the number of residents calling for assistance.
YOU MUST LOG IN TO THE Volunteer Houston PORTAL TO OFFICIALLY RESPOND TO THIS VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY.
***ONCE YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK IS APPROVED YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL STATING “ACTION REQUIRED | You passed your background check!”