Saturday, March 9, 2019
Clutch Bar Houston
5334 Washington Ave.
Houston, Texas 77007
Bring food items and pack the food items.
Here’s a recommendation of what to bring:
If you are attending, please bring some food product. You can bring any of the items in any combination
• Meat: Please try to make this turkey, chicken or ham (we do not prefer bologna); Unfortunately, we cannot accept any meat from the deli counter
• Cheese: 16 slices each of cheese (no spicy cheese please!)
• Bread: Try to find a loaf that has 20 slices (not including the ends); Btw we definitely prefer wheat
• 1 bottle of yellow mustard
• 1 bag of Halos, Cuties or tangerines
• 1-2 bags of chips (not the individual bags)
• 100 count of Sandwich Bags (make sure they zip)
PLEASE TRY TO BRING AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF MEAT, CHEESE & BREAD. Example: If you bring enough slices of cheese for 72 sandwiches, bring enough meat and bread for 72 sandwiches.
DAY OF THE EVENT:
Please arrive between 8:30 AM and 8:50 AM. We will begin PROMPTLY at 9:00 am.
Remember, anyone can attend our events. We make this a fun atmosphere for all ages. Remember, you are responsible for anyone under 18y/o that is in your group.
Want to volunteer?: Check out here for more details on this volunteering event.